Independent Medical Evaluations
The Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs) are performed
by doctors / professionals with expertise in their respective
fields. The type of specialist arranged to conduct an
IME is selected based on the individualís diagnosis,
and / or medical history.
At TSR Clinics we offer IMEs for a variety
of disciplines including:
- Orthopedic Medicine
- Physiatry (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
Frequently asked questions about Independent
What can I expect from an IME report?
At TSR we perform thorough assessments and furnish
superior reports that will be of value to you. Here
is what you can expect from us:
- Direct, straight forward (not convoluted) answers
to referral questions.
- A detailed review of medical history
- Information on the clientís rehabilitation, medication,
- Results of appropriate clinical tests and consistency
- Comments on the clientís degree of impairment and
expected affect on working ability
- Specific recommendations to restore working ability
Where does an IME take place?
An IME is usually conducted at the specializing doctorís
/ professionalís office, which are located throughout
Ontario. Please contact
us to inquire about specific testing locations for
a particular discipline.
How long does an IME take?
An IME can typically take between 1 to 4 hours depending
on the type of specialist performing the assessment
and the degree of testing required with the individual.
When can I expect the report?
Reports are furnished between 7 to 10 business days,
with an attempt to meet urgent deadlines if requested.